Sunday, November 21, 2010

BYU WIN!

Yesterday Nick and I went to the last BYU home game! The game started with crazy wind gusts and ended with quite a chill! The Ref's were horrible, but still you can't stop greatness! We won 40-7! To have a day with just Nick was priceless! We have so much fun together! What a blessing to be married to my best friend! Shout out to Ed and Stephanie for making that quality alone time possible! I was in desperate need of a kid break! Now I am grateful for them again, and my in-laws, and for my wonderful husband!

1 comments:

stephanie said...

Glad you could get some quality time to yourselves! We had a wonderful time of our own "the Christmas tree hunt"! It was so much fun and the kids had a great time. We did miss having you and Nick with us! The picture is so cute of YOU, hehe, the blue man has had his moments of fame already!