Sunday, October 3, 2010

Feeding The Ducks!


This morning while cleaning out the fridge, it became apparent that we had lots of stale bread and buns! So I decided it was time to go feed the ducks! I surprised the kids and we took off on a mini adventure! I hid the bread and let the kids imaginations go crazy as to where we were going! It makes me laugh to hear some of their notions! I think one even asked if we were flying to Michigan! lol! It was so fun to watch them feed the ducks and laugh with out a care in the world! It reminds me that getting out and away from our day to day chaos is so therapuetic! We had a blast but at the end of the day, we were missing Nick! It's just not the same without him! Next time we will wait until he is there to go with us! We went to a movie last night and had a great time then as well! It has been awesome to spend some quality time with my kids this weekend! They are getting so big! Scares me! Glad we could slow things down a bit and enjoy the moment!


 














3 comments:

stephanie said...

Love it, Love it! What a wonderful time spent together, and one that will always be remembered! Dad I'm sure will feel left out when he see's these! They seem so grown up in these pictures! Times like these you'll never regret taking the time and enjoying it!!!! Jenn you really are a special mom!

Jennifer Sciore said...

Jenn, I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! It has been way too long since we have seen you guys! Such a beautiful family and what a fun day!

Jen B. said...

How fun! It is amazing what the world holds outside of the cul-de-sac!! Way to get out there!

BTW...You are looking AWESOME!!