Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally a name!

After months of torment, I have finally come up with a name for my business! I was feeling like I was never going to come up with a name. Last night my family got together and went up into the mountains for a BBQ and campfire. My brother set off some rockets and while we were running through the sage brush I saw these little blue flowers. They reminded me of Forget me nots and then BAM! It hit me! Forget me nots but the not be KNOT! Perfect! I am so excited to begin this new adventure and I love that my business name is both clever and appropriate and there is no innuendo!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jennifer...I know you'll have great success with your business! Especially if you put as much into it as you did your schooling! We're proud of you!!!

Jennifer Sciore said...

I love the name-----very clever!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Hey Chris, I need your address! I have asked several people, but no luck! THank you! Your comments are always so nice!

Jen B. said...

I like that the BEST! Great choice! I knew you would come up with the perfect name~

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I LOVE it!! Very creative...I wouldn't expect anything less:)